1. Implementation of research to identify the views of Employers and Employees as far as learning in the workplace is concerned
The objective of this activity is twofold.
• To identify the attitudes of employers and employees as far as
learning in the workplace is concerned.
• To identify possible activities that could be implemented to
support learning in the workplace.
Aggregate Report Presenting the Results of the Research
2. Design and development of activities that will lead to the transformation of organisations into Learning workplaces as well as the necessary tools for their implementation
The main characteristics of this system include:
• Flexibility and adaptability: The system will be flexible and
adaptable to different types and sizes of organisations
• For the organisation: Alignment with the organisation’s
strategy and goals
• For the employees: Provision of a lifelong learning pathway
for learners (not only for the tasks involved in the current job)
• Motives for the organisation (an ISO certification)
• Motives at the employees (17024 ISO on transversal compe-
tences and a passport of achievement)
This approach will include a set of processes and activities (aligned with the ten building blogs) that will lead to this holistic transformation of organisations accompanied by all necessary tools. These processes and activities will be incorporated in a certification scheme that will lead to an ISO certificate to be provided to organisations complying with the standard.
3. Development of a positive attitude for employers on the importance of transformation into learning workplace
This is achieved through design and implementation of workshops as well as attitude measuring of employers before and after the workshops
Attitude Test to Measure the Sensitisation of Employers towards the Transformation of Organisations into Learning Workplaces
4. Development of a positive attitude of Employees towards Learning Workplaces Development of the transversal skills of employees and validation (ISO17024)
This is achieved through the design and implementation of workshops both on the development of transversal skills as well as well as on the development of positive attitude towards learning workplaces. Transversal skills will be certified through ISO17024.
Attitude Test to Measure the Attitude Change of Employees as far as the Transformation of Organisations into Learning Workplaces is Concerned
5. Development and pilot application of the certification for organisations
Based on the experience of the above activities the standard for the organisations will be designed and pilot tested